Our client is a management company with two main business units and business lines. The first business line is a PR Consulting company with more than 20 years of experience. The second business unit is a Property Company based in Switzerland. It is a realtor and estate agency providing their clients a high quality service.
As a Personal Assistant, you will be working directly for the General Manager. You will be responsible for all the administrative support and for the General Manager’s agenda.
Your main responsabilities will be:
- Managing personal affairs including diary, telephone, servicing, meetings and providing a crucial first point of contact;
- Liaising between professional and business advisors and business operations;
- Providing support to business operations where necessary;
- Dealing with correspondence, writing letters, taking minutes;
- Organizing and attending meetings;
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post and managing all personal and business administration;
- Researching, and where appropriate producing, documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Keeping all personal and business equipment well-maintained and insured where appropriate;
- Scheduling service and repair program for the personal vehicles and properties;
- Ensuring personal and business supplies are procured and run cost-effectively, this may include insurance, health care, supplies and equipment;
- Handling all health and safety issues, risk assessment and security issues;
- Liaising with IT to resolve personal and business matters;
- Research ad-hoc projects as required;
- Providing support to the Financial Controller where required;
- Processing and inputting invoices;
- Entering payment orders into the system, report bank balances weekly;
- Managing and reconciling petty cash;
- Chasing payments and acting as first point of call for enquiries.
infoempleo.com - hace 17 meses