Valoraciones de Avature

Mostrando las 4 valoraciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
amazing culture
Client Engagement Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Chicago, IL7 julio 2018
working remote from chicago while corp being in Buenos aires made it somewhat of a challenge considering that and that my position was brand new. that said, my vp in the states didn't have enough "pull" to get me the tools that i needed to be successful - i have an amazng recommendation letter from him to support my cause / case for new employment
Pros
amazing culture
Contras
corporate was based in Argentina
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?NoDenunciar
Buen lugar para trabajar
IT Risk and Audit Manager (Empleado actual) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires14 febrero 2018
La cultura de Avature es muy buena, todos se sienten netamente responsables de sus tareas, sin presiones, eso lleva a que puedas organizar tu trabajo sin descuidarlo.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1No 1Denunciar
5,0
Loved Working Here
Implementation Consultant (Antiguo empleado) –  Buenos Aires4 mayo 2017
I really enjoyed my job at Avature. The best asset the company has is it's people. I was surrounded by a team of awesome, caring people who made my time there more than just pleasant. I loved going to the office every day. The job was hard because we had to implement Avature's software to clients all over the world, adapting each solution to the specific processes of each client. Everyone worked on several projects at the same time and it sometimes became a little overwhelming. But as I wrote before we were a great team and everyone was willing to help each other with their projects and they would share their experiences with the new recruits. The company is growing quickly and is able to provide value by focusing on the client's needs and adapting their software to what really matters to them.
Pros
Work from home days, Great people, free fruit every morning, Monday pastries, after-hours, Forbes 500 Clients, flat organisational structure.
Contras
little advancement possibilities, salaries could be better, communication between areas is difficult sometimes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1NoDenunciar
Reclamar esta página de empresa

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Avature. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta