Valoraciones de EY

Se encontraron 6.039 valoraciones con los criterios de la búsqueda Ver las 6.041 valoraciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
3,0
Fun at work place
Attendee Management Coordinator (Empleado actual) –  Kochi, Kerala22 abril 2019
We have the opportunity to go on-site to support events. There will be yearly team gatherings for an event. Work culture varies team to team. The most enjoyable part of job is flexibility in working.
Pros
Work from home
Contras
Less probability in career advacnement
Best place to work
Business Associate/ Operations Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Atlanta, GA22 abril 2019
I was able to learn lot of things at EY, the projects and the information available to work on the projects. A typical day would be talking to clients, and getting their requirements. Workplace culture is so flexible, everyone are helpful.
Typical big 4
Audit Associate 1 (Antiguo empleado) –  Kuala Lumpur20 abril 2019
Great company. A lot to learn . Your life will hv no fun. But depends on the team u work with. Benefits great. Haevy workload as usual . Worth the pay. Or less.
Pros
Knowledge
Workload
Cultura laboral
EY is truly one of the greats!
Senior Consultant/Team Lead (Antiguo empleado) –  McLean, VA18 abril 2019
It's a great firm! So many good things I can say about EY and my time there.

Learning opportunities are ample, Check
Opportunities to work with intelligent, skilled and caring leaders, Check
Biggest client names and Fortune 100 clients on your CV, Check
Opportunities to participate in firm-wide, even industry-wide initiatives, Check
The best people I've ever worked with, Check
Chance to learn, develop and grow into a top advisory professional, Check
...

The list goes on. I didn't make the cut for promotion but I learned so much from my experience. I definitely would encourage anyone interested in Big 4 consulting to apply. There's so many benefits to be gained.

You have to work hard, hours can be grueling of course (True of any Big 4) and there are Cons. IT DOES TRULY BECOME A LIFESTYLE. Small practices are still held to the same metrics/standards as large so you have to work even harder in boutique practices to hit your targets and get promoted. This very hard line performance structure, makes promotions especially to key ranks, like Manager, extremely competitive.

But it's all around one of the best environments to become a seasoned advisory professional and one that ultimately will provide plenty of great exit opportunities if you choose to leave.
The best
Consultant (Antiguo empleado) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra18 abril 2019
EY is a wonderful employer! The invest a lot in the growth and learning of their employees. Working here felt like being a part of a big family. The EY network is brilliant, as an alumni I still feel connected to this organisation and have very warm memories of the time I spent there. I hope to return to EY sometime in my career
Cultura laboral
Overworked Employees that move up the chain quick.
IT Auditor (Empleado actual) –  Dallas, TX17 abril 2019
Bad work-life balance, but good advancement opportunities. Tends to reward those who are willing to put in the work, but doesn't live up to its own standards on quality of life.
Great place to work at
Assistant Manager (Empleado actual) –  London17 abril 2019
Good work like balance and friendly people. Room for career progression as long as you are willing to work hard and maintain your professional network.
Cultura laboral
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Associate in Program Execution Services (Antiguo empleado) –  bangalore, india16 abril 2019
Worked in the project management team. Had opportunities to work with many clients. Great team spirit and fun team members. Fun place to work as they celebrated many festivals
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1NoDenunciar
Productive and Friendly work Place
Supervising Consultant (Antiguo empleado) –  Lahore16 abril 2019
It was great experience to work for Ernst Young. During my tenure at EY, I have learn a lot of skills and improve my professional knowledge.
Management of EY was very cooperative,energetic and overall culture of firm was very friendly and very professional. i have easily access to my seniors and management staff.
Healthcare
Best Company
Senior Risk Advisor (Empleado actual) –  Arlington, VA16 abril 2019
Great company and would always recommend it. The culture is great. I learned so much and they have great resources to learn and specialize. Very flexible.
Cultura laboral
Encouraging and progressive work culture
Assistant Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Pakistan16 abril 2019
EY is a great place to work. During my association with EY, I started off as a newbie in the field of Tax and progressed to a managerial level within two years. Work at EY is fast-paced and challenging, but work colleagues are very supporting. The environment is very encouraging and promotes learning.
Good work environment
Audit Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Toronto, ON16 abril 2019
Excellent firm with good opportunities for growth and development. The firm invests in its people and provides opportunities for career development and advancement throughout the network both locally and internationally.
Great foundation for future
Senior Accountant (Antiguo empleado) –  Los Angeles, CA16 abril 2019
The basics for audit and more extensive tax training was of great benefit to me. I was able to pursue challenging work and meet great co-workers. The experience is invaluable.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Work-life balance
Ambiente de trabajo
Pasante como Ingeniera Industrial (Antiguo empleado) –  Escazú, Provincia de San José15 abril 2019
De acuerdo con mi experiencia en EY el ambiente laboral de la empresa fue muy bonito, especialmente en el equipo de trabajo en el cual estuve durante mi pasantía. Tanto con ellos como con otros compañeros de la empresa aprendí mucho sobre mantener un buen ambiente laboral, el compañerismo, la atención al cliente y también las distintas gestiones que se pueden realizar dentro de una empresa tan grande. Para mí fue una experiencia inolvidable y con muchos aprendizajes obtenidos.
Pros
Viaticos, teletrabajo, transporte, parqueo, comedor, seguridad.
Cultura laboral
Productive environment with a great culture
IT Advisory Consultant (Antiguo empleado) –  Alpharetta, GA15 abril 2019
Throughout my time at Ernst & Young I was run through the gauntlet in a positive manner. While the workplace is fast-paced and challenging, you could always rest assured that your work made a difference in the world. The most enjoyable part of the job was always being able to reliably count on your co-workers.
Pros
Recreational activities outside of work to encourage team building.
Contras
At my location, management could have looked out for the employees and watched for burnout.
3,0
Ambiente dinamico
Actuarial Services Advisor (Antiguo empleado) –  Milano, Lombardia15 abril 2019
Azienda molto dinamica, utile per chi entra nel mondo del lavoro e vuole imparare tanto e velocemente.
Revisor i förändring
Godkänd revisor (Antiguo empleado) –  Malmö15 abril 2019
Mycket förändrades i det gamla traditionella tänket som revisor fram till jag slutade. Därefter har utvecklingen gått vidare i rask takt med digitaliserad revision.
Bra företag med många möjligheter att förkovra sig.
Pros
Möjlighet att göra nya saker
Inga
Was consulting at EY
IT Consultant (Antiguo empleado) –  Secaucus, NJ13 abril 2019
Great place to work, very collaborative, technical sound leadership, very methodical, process oriented. Great managers from whom I learnt allot. Encourages team work.
Great learning space
Assistant Manager - Tax Transfer Pricing (Antiguo empleado) –  India12 abril 2019
EY is a great workplace especially to enhance ones knowledge and skills. The company provides various platforms for its employees to grow both personally and professionally. The work life is also very flexible especially for women with children.
Pros
Numerous trainings, flexible work life
Cultura laboral
Had a very good Partner/Boss that mentors well.
Senior Consultant (Antiguo empleado) –  Central Business District12 abril 2019
EY generally has Partners and Managers that cares for the staff and will encourage us to enjoy our work life and take interest in our career development. EY also nurtures and trains us to be independent, professional with highest regards for integrity in out performance and work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?NoDenunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en EY. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta