Valoraciones de ICF

Mostrando las 492 valoraciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Cultura laboral
Co-workers are very out going and friendly.
Research Technician (Antiguo empleado) –  Irvine, CA12 agosto 2019
An easy working environment and hardworking employees. Flexibility with working remotely and opportunities to travel for work. Also offered to participate in working trade shows. They have group activities and parties for special occasions. The co-workers are very easy going and hardworking people. Everyone works when its time to work and everyone plays when its time to play.
Cultura laboral
Great place to work , very fast pace. Very nice place to work. Great management, nice people, friendly
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Empleado actual) –  Martinsville, VA10 agosto 2019
I enjoy my job, very great pay, what I love the day go by fast. Also it's close to home. Call Center is not for everyone make sure it's what you want to do
Best Job Ever Had
Surveryor (Antiguo empleado) –  Martinsville, VA7 agosto 2019
I loved my job at ICF! It was very relaxed and calm environment to work in. We were able to choose our own breaks. People were so friendly to work with. Management worked with you as long as you your request for a change of hours was put In and they had enough time to process. Also made working fun as well as being serious about the job
Pros
Choose break, Calm environemnt
Needed more hours
Satisfaction
montage et dépannage (Antiguo empleado) –  Paris (75)6 agosto 2019
Entreprise sérieuse qui offre beaucoup d'opportunités d'accès à plusieurs manipulations. Que ça sour sur le dépannage des climatisation, ou froid et aussi sur les différents types de montage déjà cité.
very fasted past
Call Center Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Martinsville, VA6 agosto 2019
enjoyed it
meet alot of people
learned a bunch of things
very resoniable
loved this job best one yet
would love to go back but they dont do rehires
2,0
Cultura laboral
Only if you have to work somewhere, anywhere
Telephone Interviewer (Empleado actual) –  Martinsville, VA4 agosto 2019
A good place to work between other jobs because you will have all day for interviews because they will start you off at night, with no shift differential.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Sweat shop, bullying and no accountability
Accounting Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Fairfax, VA4 agosto 2019
Do not waste your time here. The financial system is beyond broken and no one is held accountable because no one knows how to use the system correctly. Everyone is afraid to make anything better out of fear of complaints that this is not how we do. Office bullies have free territory, even though there is an anti-bully policy. it is a sweatshop. I couldn't get people to apply to my positions because word is out and its true. Upper
management is unskilled and does a lot of lip service. The department I was in has people running a system upgrade and none of them have ever used the system. Their version of running the upgrade is to send out nasty emails telling people do their work. The consultants are running the upgrade and putting their spin on it because ICF people dont know what should be done. This upgrade is for a small piece of the company, they haven't started on corporate. I have been lied about, lied to,bullied and treated the worst by any place I have ever worked. If you complain, you get an target placed on your back. I came in happy and ready to help and am now in shock with what I have encountered. other departments are allowed to bully other departments, its just unbelievable!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 8NoDenunciar
A Great Place to work
Senior Cyber Security Analyst (Empleado actual) –  Adelphi, MD1 agosto 2019
Great company and environment to work. Ability to work without being micro-manage and the ability to impact other and work specifically to satisfy the customers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?No 2Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Decent environment but needs improvement of benefits.
Business Processor / Accounting Assistant (Antiguo empleado) –  Martinsville, VA31 julio 2019
ICF is not a bad place to work. The office I was in was working on a federal government project that was pulled and I had good training and a relaxed atmosphere. Since my stay was very short I didn’t learn about all benefits but one was not there. They do not pay for holidays. You also don’t get holiday pay if you work those days. I honestly had never worked for a company like that. It really is a big blemish on them.
Pros
Free coffee
No paid holidays
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1No 2Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Great place for developing skills
Project Coordinator (Empleado actual) –  Remote26 julio 2019
International company offering many different opportunities across numerous fields. Technical, marketing, entry level, etc. ICF offers A LOT of professional development opportunities from training to Mentors and so on. Great company and worth a shot!
Icf
Field Inspector (Antiguo empleado) –  Washington, DC24 julio 2019
Icf provided great training for the position with great support after training the home team were always available after hours.
Provided great travel pay great bonuses
I would work for them again if needed
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
cool environment with software and people who helps
research analyst (Empleado actual) –  Virginia8 julio 2019
call center outbound job that allows you to help the community by participating in surveying people from across the US. the hardest party was not taking it personally with the customer hanging up on you and not being able to move around. cool air and soft seats for computer job and fairly easy work task also.I also enjoyed the different personalities I came across on the phone and from other employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 2No 1Denunciar
Benefits are Not Competitive at Call Center Sites
Application Processor (Antiguo empleado) –  Martinsville, VA4 julio 2019
The call center where I worked only offered holiday pay to those limited few in management positions. If you were not in management you only received 5 days of vacation no matter how long you worked there. Availability of work is based on contracts. I worked on several different contracts while there but they did not last.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 2No 1Denunciar
Discarded Trash
Sr. Manager, Cyber/FISMA and Compliance (Antiguo empleado) –  Washington, DC3 julio 2019
Friendly people to work with at the lower end of the spectrum, but there are alternative forces working above in the executive staff are are just about making money and giving out executive bonuses.

The rate of advancement is incrementally slow. Rewards for accomplishments are given out sparingly. Lack of addressing diversity for African Americans particularly has not been ICF’s strength, but a sad disadvantage for their ranks.
Pros
Great benefits
Contras
Employee turnover, slow career advancement, and horrible rate of leave accrual
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 4NoDenunciar
Free Coffee - No Paid holidays -
FCC Contracted Business Processor / Accounting (Antiguo empleado) –  Martinsville, VA2 julio 2019
ICF isn't a bad place to work except that when one project is pulled like the one I was working on, they don't give you other work to do. There are no paid holidays at all. I got laid off after only 2 months on the job. 23 people worked the same project I was on but only 4 were offered other positions in the company, and some of the others had been working there for eight years or more. During the same time-frame the news about the project being pulled was announced, they were hiring new people from outside the company. If they knew about the end of this project, why didn't they give those open positions to the ones already working there?
1,0
Cultura laboral
If you are looking for a temporary job with no benefits this is the place to work.
Business Processor, Invoice processor (Antiguo empleado) –  Martinsville, VA19 junio 2019
Even full-time jobs are temporary with the bare minimum of benefits. Your health care costs are too high. You receive 7 days of accrued sick time only because the Fed. government projects require it. You accrue even less PTO, no paid holidays. Micromanaged.
Pros
Free coffee
Contras
No benefits, no feeling of permanancy.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Empleado actual) –  Martinsville, VA19 junio 2019
I love the work environment here. They provide adequate training and have great management. Hours and pay are good. It is not a stressful place to work although you can get very busy at times. All in all its a great place to work.
Cultura laboral
It's who you know and not what you know or how hard you work.
Research Technician (Antiguo empleado) –  Irvine, CA8 junio 2019
Management failed to recognize hard working staff members vs lazy ones. Connected with family in workforces. Poorly managed by manager.

A few friendly staff members but not all.
Pros
Remote work
Favoritism
Great Place to Work
Team Lead for Data Entry (Empleado actual) –  Martinsville, VA6 junio 2019
I have the pleasure of working for this company for four years and enjoyed my time here. Has a great work/home balance. ICF has a great management team.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1NoDenunciar
It was okay
Tier 2 Technical Support (Antiguo empleado) –  Fairfax, VA30 mayo 2019
To many users that didn't respect IT or the equipment given. No over time and under paid. Plus side is that they give you free food and booze once a month every Thursday...
Pros
Free food an booze once a month every Thursday.
Contras
Under paid and under appreciated.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 2NoDenunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en ICF. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta