Valoraciones de KLB Group

Se encontraron 2 valoraciones con los criterios de la búsqueda Ver las 23 valoraciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Challenge, Commitment and Hard Work
Senior Consultant (Empleado actual) –  Madrid20 marzo 2015
1. Typical day at work

A typical day involves:

- Dealing with clients and suppliers
- Meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Data gathering and deep analysis
- Preparing Deliverables

2. What I learned

I have gained complete autonomy and problem solving skills.
I have learned to build long-term relationships with all my clients, and I have developed both my analytical and commercial capabilities in order to achieve the most possitive outcomes for my projects.

3. Management

Management in KLB is not as good as it should be, but this has had a positive effect as I have had to develop my own management capabilities to suceeed.

4. Co-workers

Awesome working atmosphere. All consultants are between 25-30 years old, so we are not only colleagues but friends. As we spend so many hours together at the office we try to help each other as much as possible.

5. Hardest part of the job

Long working hours and stress. We work from 10 to 12 hours a day, and it is not possible to disconnect from work (most of the times not even at weekends).

6. Most enjoyable part

You can really see the results when you work hard. It makes me feel really accomplished when I get recognition from my clients.
Pros
Rapid professional growth
Contras
Salary
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 28No 4Denunciar

Ver más valoraciones de KLB Group

Quizás quieras probar:

Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en KLB Group. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta

2,8Salario/Beneficios contractuales
2,3Estabilidad laboral/Facilidad de promoción
2,5Gestión
2,5Cultura

KLB Group valoraciones por nombre del puesto

KLB Group valoraciones por localidad