Valoraciones de Netflix

Mostrando las 500 valoraciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Cultura laboral
Workplace was very clean and productive
Customer Service Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Salt Lake City, UT19 agosto 2019
Netflix was a nice workplace while i was there, co-workers were either very friendly or to themselves which allowed for time to either focus on work or get help very easily for work.

The management in perspective were organized and tended to their team when needed. The coaching and team meetings were very straight forward and actually progressive with the development as a team.

While working for Netflix they allowed some employees to take classes within the building to learn some tools such as excel within a class setting, while in the class we learned the basics of organizing data and being able to read it with the different options within excel.
Buena, es muy light
Atención al cliente (Antiguo empleado) –  Monterrey, N. L.14 agosto 2019
En si es un trabajo light, atender a clientes con tranquilidad y tiempo lo único malo es que a veces son muy necios y eso provoca que te tardes en las llamadas o que peleen contigo sin ser el culpable jaja
Pros
Ambiente agradable
No hay planta
2,0
Cultura laboral
They Pay very well but don't invest in their employees
Tier 3 Technical Research Analyst (Antiguo empleado) –  Salt Lake City, UT13 agosto 2019
Leadership was very inconsistant and supervisors were not good at giving clear expectations. Shift bids were a very negative experience for all employess, and despite repeatedly being told, management made no effort to change. While they push strongly statments of inclusion, teamwork, culture, etc. They don't put in the footwork to make it happen.

They fired a substantial part of the Tier 3 team, and published to all employees in the department exactly why they were terminated.
1,0
Toxic corporate envrionment
SUPERVISOR (Antiguo empleado) –  Salt Lake City, UT10 agosto 2019
Stay away if you want to be happy in your job. While the pay is well above average, the atmosphere is toxic. Attrition was above 300%. People fired every day. #hungergames
Pros
Pay
Horrible culture
1,0
Poor management
N/A (Antiguo empleado) –  Hollywood, CA7 agosto 2019
Poor managers if they are producing results, are allowed to operate with impunity. Negative feedback is constant and counterproductive. No goals or reviews set, good luck getting better day to day
Great
Construction Crew (Antiguo empleado) –  Guam1 agosto 2019
I thought it would be very high paced and Hollywood but the team from Canada was very nice. Thought some days were long and we had to work quickly our bosses were great!
Cultura laboral
Leuke en inspireerde omgeving.
Customer service representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Amsterdam25 julio 2019
Leuke kans gekregen om daar te werken vanwege prive omstandigheden moest ik helaas stoppen.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Salt Lake City, UT22 julio 2019
Working for Netflix truly taught me what customer service really is and how to take care of customers. I worked here for 3 years and I met a lot of great people that made fun work. Supervisors always showed that they cared about you and made sure you always were happy and needed anything. There were times during peak season when it was stressful but we always got awesome incentives to keep us motivated.
Cultura laboral
Neflix is a nice place to work
Material Handler / Quality Control (Antiguo empleado) –  Carol Stream, IL19 julio 2019
I enjoy myself working for them it is a place to work for and not stress at all it kind of hurted when they relocated and i got alone with all the employees
Cultura laboral
Great company, less great work :)
Customer Service Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Amsterdam21 junio 2019
The company and work contitions/ benefits were awesome, buuuut the job was much more demanding that could have been expected (concerning stress level and escalated contacts). Few opportunities to grow. Best team!
Pros
Team, food, pay
No growth, challenging contacts
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1No 1Denunciar
2,0
Hard to move up
Intouch - Customer Service Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Denver, CO20 junio 2019
I learned how to talk with customers
Culture has its flaws
Management only cares about the clients
lack of pay
I enjoyed helping people
Slow advancement
Pros
Flexibility
Highschool environment
Cultura laboral
Stressful, no job security, terrible HR
Executive Assistant (Empleado actual) –  Los Angeles, CA10 junio 2019
HR is not there to help you in anyway, but will work to get you fired. They will look for ways that you are failing even if you are doing your job well.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 10NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Overall I enjoyed my Internship there hopefully I get a chance to work in production again
Production Assistant Intern (Antiguo empleado) –  Los Angeles, CA9 junio 2019
Can’t complain my bosses were pretty amazing. I worked in pre production and I gained valuable experience as well as life lessons about the industry and just job experience in general.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Contras
Might be hectic at times
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1No 1Denunciar
N/a
Localization Project Coordinator (Antiguo empleado) –  Hollywood, CA6 junio 2019
I don't want to share my duties and work experience but it was great working with them. I don't feel comfortable sharing my experience I can go in depth in the interview.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?No 17Denunciar
Un grato ambiente laboral
Data manager (Antiguo empleado) –  San Diego County, CA3 junio 2019
Son empresas que valoran el capital humano ..Y el ambiente laboral es estupendo.
Cultura laboral
Best job I've gitten by far
Customer Service Representative (Empleado actual) –  Fremont, CA31 mayo 2019
Love my job, call center enviroment, free food. employees very supportive and friendly same with managers. very comfortable enviroment. hard part just dealing with sometimes diffcult customers, but just basic customer service you can be yourself nothing scripted.
Pros
Free cafe, catered lunches
Contras
Not alot of extra hour opportunities
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 3No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Fun working atmosphere with good people
IT Support Technician (Antiguo empleado) –  Denver, CO28 mayo 2019
I enjoyed my time working as an IT technician for netflix. The atmosphere and the people in the job were all very positive and helpful with a lot of advancement opportunities. Everyone in the job was interested in you as a person and wanted to do anything in their power to get you to the position you wanted to be in. The work was very rewarding and acknowledged by the company as well.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 3No 1Denunciar
exciting
exec admin (Antiguo empleado) –  Los Gatos, CA26 mayo 2019
Netflix was a very exciting place to work days went by very fast. I enjoyed that the days were always different and people were always very friendly and liked to help eachother
Pros
close to home
nothing
Cultura laboral
Stressful environment. Management said they didn’t care about numbers but stressed us about hitting/missing goals.
Customer Service Representative 1 (Antiguo empleado) –  Salt Lake City, UT23 mayo 2019
Pay is great, but stressful and every day is different. People were let go daily for missing goals. This caused even more stress on the teams. No one was safe.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 6No 2Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Have some great supervisors and employees from all walks of life. Great to get to know people you wouldn’t normally associate with.
Customer Service Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Salt Lake City, UT23 mayo 2019
I loved Netflix. It gets repetitive and sometimes stressful but they try to keep the atmosphere positive and friendly. They’re always asking what they can do to help, and supervisors have your back as long as you’re real with them.
Pros
Cafeteria, work activities, incentives, overtime
Contras
Repetitive, hard to move up in the company
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 2No 2Denunciar
Reclamar esta página de empresa

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Netflix. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta