Valoraciones de Netflix

Se encontraron 459 valoraciones con los criterios de la búsqueda Ver las 460 valoraciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Cultura laboral
Good
LEAD EDITOR (Antiguo empleado) –  Hollywood, CA10 abril 2019
Good place to work. Growing company and they care about there employees. Centrally located in Hollywood with numerous projects on the horizon. Good Place.
3,0
Fun
Warehouse Worker (Antiguo empleado) –  Denver, CO8 abril 2019
warehouse work that consisted of looking at netflix movies that where returned had to check for damages to the movies and clean the ones that where still fixable etc
Coordinator (Empleado actual) –  Los Angeles, CA1 abril 2019
At Netflix, they do their best to eliminate any stressors or needs so that you can focus on your work. They provide meals and snacks, computer aid, convenient/comfortable work environments and a bunch of other great things.
Very fun job
Customer Service Rep (Antiguo empleado) –  Farmington Hills, MI31 marzo 2019
They train you well. Very hands on. They also have competitions where you can win, Roku devices, iPads, PlayStations. It was a very fun working environment. Definitely miss it.
Pros
HR is in the same building
Many team leaders
Cultura laboral
One of the best companies I have worked for
CSR2 (Antiguo empleado) –  Hillsboro, OR29 marzo 2019
I would probably still be working at Netflix if they did not move their call center away from Oregon. I may have moved locations if I did not have prior commitments that kept me in Oregon. They offered any employees a moving stipend. Upper management was as transparent as they could be to their customer service team. Some of the best direct managers and site managers I've had worked there when I did. There was always room for internal growth if you put the work in. The only downside was dealing with situations that did not involve the company. Since the service needs things like internet and electronic devices to function, irritation was often directed towards customer service when the issue was elsewhere.
Pros
Fast paced, supportive, room to grow, great company all around
Contras
Some people love Netflix so much, they can get really angry when it doesn't work
bad schedule
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Antiguo empleado) –  Amsterdam21 marzo 2019
If you are a young person and like to party a lot this job is fantastic.
If you prefer a routine and Monday/Friday job on morning shift this is definitely not a job for you.
Pros
free netflix and food
schedule
Fun & Exciting Place to Work but Not Long Term
Risk & Insurance Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Los Angeles, CA18 marzo 2019
Overall great company but high turnover and can be competitive. If you are looking for stability, I would not recommend this company. It is a great opportunity to learn and your fellow employees will push you to excel.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?No 1Denunciar
Productive workplace
Set Production Assistant (Empleado actual) –  Brooklyn, NY12 marzo 2019
Great workplace for an amazing award winning show. I can't wait for the next season. The actors are incredibly nice and the crew is really productive to work with
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?No 2Denunciar
Great company, terrible work
Customer Service Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Salt Lake City, UT6 marzo 2019
Wirking for Netflix covered both ends if the spectrum. On the plus side, the benefits and company itself were great! Flexibility, values, inexpensive insurance, no dress code, etc.
The cons though, were mainly centered around the actual phone calls. Netflix customers that call in are technologically challenged, abrasive, close minded, racist, and occasionally abusive. Which of course can be said about most customer calls, but the repetitiveness slowly grinds down your will to live until the thought of having to come in to work makes you sick. But you dont want to leave because it such a high paying job so you try to move up,anything to get away from the poisonous calls, only to be shut down again and again on the premise of having new feedback for next time. It doesnt matter if you've done the job again and again in preparation, moving up is nearly impossible.
Pros
Benefits, pay, people
Contras
Customers, lack of promotion opportunities
great place to work
Program Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Los Gatos, CA25 febrero 2019
Entertainment, like friendship, is a fundamental human need; it changes how we feel and gives us common ground. Netflix is better entertainment at lower cost and greater scale than the world has ever seen. We want to entertain everyone, and make the world smile.

This document is about our unusual employee culture.

Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, though, is how much we:

encourage independent decision-making by employees
share information openly, broadly, and deliberately
are extraordinarily candid with each other
keep only our highly effective people
avoid rules
Our core philosophy is people over process. More specifically, we have great people working together as a dream team. With this approach, we are a more flexible, fun, stimulating, creative, collaborative and successful organization.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1No 2Denunciar
Greta place
Porter/Maintenance (Antiguo empleado) –  Los Angeles, CA21 febrero 2019
Everyday the Netflix company bought us breakfast and lunch the best thing is that target had two big amazing kitchen that provided all kind of snacks and drinks
It was a very enjoyable place to work
Pros
Alwasy bought us lunch
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Awesome place to work. dvd division
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER (Antiguo empleado) –  Fremont, CA18 febrero 2019
worked there for 16 years. I worked there when it first got started. worked my way up from a regular operator to becoming a manager. Loved this company. great with their employees.
1,0
Cultura laboral
The position you are applying for is the one I was fired from because I didn't drink the Koolaid.
Technical Research Analyst (Antiguo empleado) –  North Salt Lake, UT15 febrero 2019
They fired me on the last week of training (six weeks into a multi-college-semester-length [by hour] course) because I "didn't fit within company culture." There was no warning, no coaching or feedback. No suggestions or working with me. Just gone. When I asked why, they gave me vague things about not being a good fit and not contributing to the culture they want. They were absolutely cold and unfeeling. Threatened to have me removed from the building despite me showing no signs of agitation or desire to make a scene. I am completely shocked and have NO idea why they fired me. I was doing awesome and working great within my training group. I needed this job so badly. I'm now looking at possible homelessness and losing my car. THEY DO NOT CARE. Don't work here.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 6No 3Denunciar
3,0
n/a
Business Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Hollywood, CA14 febrero 2019
Great and ambitious company to work. for. Everyone is smart and wanting to do well in their position. Everything you read online about the culture of fear is true and there are definitely politics that are played.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 3No 1Denunciar
Netflix was amazing
CSR1 (Antiguo empleado) –  Salt Lake City, UT5 febrero 2019
Netflix took great care of their employees and provided a great workplace. Nice campus, great peers and people that you get to work with, great customers and not too difficult of calls to take.
Pros
On site cafe, free/discounted Netflix.
Contras
no work from home option.
Productive, educational fun
Security Guard (Empleado actual) –  Los Angeles, CA28 enero 2019
Netflix is great! I am a independent contractor, therefore when there are certain movies they call me to work for that period of time. When they are on hiatus, that is challenging.

A typical day is: call time, lunch and dinner which they provide.
Pros
I have gain great relationships and experiences.
Contras
I would like to get more movie contracts with Netflix.
Good grown
Legal Associate (Antiguo empleado) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra24 enero 2019
Being a legal professional love to work with such growing, wonderful organisation. I may not fullfil the criteria of their requirements. But really love to be part of this org.
Cultura laboral
Good
Account Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Farmington Hills, MI17 enero 2019
Good experience overall enjoyed keeping up with hood movies while at work and helping customers process payments as well as troubleshooting their devices
Pros
Free lunch
Shift changes
Cultura laboral
LEAD QC INSPECTOR, LINE OPERATOR (Antiguo empleado) –  Bordentown, NJ9 enero 2019
Worked at this company for many years allowing me to grow. Great people to work with. Small group of employees but overall great company culture Management was great
1,0
Horrible place to work
Technical Support Analyst & Customer Service Rep (Antiguo empleado) –  Farmington Hills, MI5 enero 2019
Netflix was a horrible place to work. You had to bid for your schedule like at an auction and the schedules were horrible as well. The management was horrible. Everything about it was horrible and I would never recommend anyone to work there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1No 5Denunciar
Reclamar esta página de empresa

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Netflix. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta