Valoraciones de TomTom

Se encontraron 69 valoraciones con los criterios de la búsqueda Ver las 70 valoraciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Great
Assistant (Antiguo empleado) –  Nonsuch15 enero 2020
Calm and pleasurable work environment, bright offices with kind people, doesn't feel like work at all. Management is fair and insightful, and really helps all workers to excel within the office
Pros
fun
Cultura laboral
Empresa ótima para quem está iniciando
ANALISTA DE GEOPROCESSAMENTO (Antiguo empleado) –  São Paulo, SP14 enero 2020
Empresa jovem, muito colaborativa, ideal para quem está iniciando a carreira
Cultura laboral
Great product, poor future thinking
Anonymous (Antiguo empleado) –  Anonymous3 enero 2020
Loved my time at TomTom. Loved the people and the work that I did there. Only problem was that senior leadership wasn't strong and didn't feel like they have any future forward thinking.
Cultura laboral
Innovative is the key word
Senior Manager Pricing Strategy & Governance (Antiguo empleado) –  Burlington, MA16 diciembre 2019
TomTom is always on the move, innovating ways and means of delivering map and traffic data, especially now that we are working to further specialize in High Definition Maps for Autonomous Driving
1,0
Terrible Company
Designer (Antiguo empleado) –  Lebanon, NH14 diciembre 2019
Never hated working at some place more in my life, everyone was rude, bosses yelled at everyone to get things done on time, not a constructive place to work.
Product & Fun place
Product Manager (Empleado actual) –  Amsterdam23 noviembre 2019
This should not be a mandatory task to write a review on Indeed. It should always be made personal whether someone like to fill it or not. This is a bad product feature from Indeed. The same goes for the rating as well. Had to come back and write this as the it was prompting to do that. Bad user experience, clicks should be minimum as possible
Cultura laboral
Prima bedrijf om voor te werken, wel laag salaris
Junior Technical Trainer (Antiguo empleado) –  Amsterdam17 noviembre 2019
Ik heb er lang mogen werken en ben ook dan niet met een verkeerd beeld vertrokken. Helaas werd er geen rekening gehouden met de bonus eind van het jaar, aangezien ik 1 maand te vroeg vertrok.

Ik kreeg dus letterlijk NIKS. Dat vond ik wel jammer, maar mijn team en de doorgroeimogelijkheden waren geweldig!
Pros
Goede communicatie, veel doorgroeimogelijkheden, leuke mensen
Salaris
Cultura laboral
Decent place to work, great atmosphere.
Internship (Antiguo empleado) –  Lebanon, NH8 octubre 2019
Enjoyed my time at TomTom. It had a great atmosphere that was relaxed and made me comfortable to talk with other employees. The projects I worked on as an intern gave me many opportunities to show my skills along with the other tasks that employees needed.
Cultura laboral
ambiente lavorativo unito e forte
Operatore, supporto tecnico Tomtom. It (Antiguo empleado) –  EGITTO3 septiembre 2019
E` un'azienda ben organizzata, ho imparato tante cose come lavorare in Team, dar forza al team per avere un bel successo.
Support Engineer
Support Engineer (Empleado actual) –  Pune, Maharashtra30 julio 2019
Good organisation to learn and work with. Good organisation culture along with the dedicated team members.

All the things are great as canteen space is very low as per the employee headcount.

Politics is there, more work in less salary.
Pros
Nothing much to say.
Contras
No free food expensive cafeteria, less office space.
good overall
Mobile operating driver (Empleado actual) –  Lebanon, NH15 julio 2019
No health dental or vision or 401k or any other benefits if you start as a mobile operating driver.
Pros
Relaxed managment
No benefits
Cultura laboral
One of the biggest world players in automative domain
Team Leader/Sourcing expert (Antiguo empleado) –  Kyiv8 julio 2019
The target company focused on geomatics and implements telematics and navigation solutions and services on the world market.
TomTom maintains high standards of collaborative culture; comfortable offices; well organized staff
Great place to work - Pool table
Senior Account Manager (Empleado actual) –  Lebanon, NH7 julio 2019
TomTom is a great place to work with a lot of nice people. We are currently going trough renovations for a brand new office that will make us look more like a tech company. Nice amount of time off, most people can work from home if they want to.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 3No 1Denunciar
2,0
A challenging environment
Mapping Technician (Antiguo empleado) –  Lebanon, NH20 mayo 2019
It provided me an opportunity to expand my skills and apply them. I learned a lot about data analysis and various technical skills related to mapping. I hadn't really felt secure in my job for a couple of years, because of the challenges TomTom is experiencing navigating the new realities of the market. My concerns turned out to be well founded as TomTom didn't have a place for me in the organization in the end. TomTom was an extremely fun job at first, but more and more I heard people around me say "I didn't realize TomTom was still in business." That's when I knew the situation was ominous. Hopefully TomTom can figure out its niche and be successful.
Pros
autonomy, growth and learning, health care, good balance of homelife
lack of security, managment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 3NoDenunciar
2,0
Polder model is tough
Product Manager (Empleado actual) –  Amsterdam10 mayo 2019
TomTom needs to stop using the polder model and making decisions that are a bunch of compromises.
Deadlines are non existing as most of the projects keep being delayed and that’s seen as normal
Pros
Work-life balance
No strategy. No decision-making clarity
1,0
Cultura laboral
Technically flawed and deeply unethical culture
Developer (Antiguo empleado) –  Amsterdam18 marzo 2019
Ever since the company’s market share started going downhill a decade ago or so it has been an absolutely crazy company.

The incessant reorganizations reward people who like political games and thus major architectural decisions are made by the worst people to do so. Combined with always rushing to keep more code being pushed out faster has lead them to have absolutely staggering levels of technical debt.

On top of that management has zero regard for labor laws and will fire aggressively when burn-out is anticipated and employees raising ethical concerns are often no longer with the company three months later.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 3NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Had fun, but no room for me
Intern (Empleado actual) –  Lebanon, NH11 febrero 2019
I worked with a team of project managers working on reports. I was able to collaborate with many talented individuals in a relaxed, but fast paced job environment. It was overall very enjoyable experience to work there. I wish they had openings that I had experience with because Id love to continue on as a full time employee.
Unique experience
Mobile Mappers (Empleado actual) –  Lebanon, NH8 enero 2019
Lots of traveling involved, neat job opportunity, but there is no room for advancement, and you must be independent and comfortable on your own, alot!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 3No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
continu in ontwikkeling, dynamisch, heel veel getalenteerde mensen
Senior Product Manager (Empleado actual) –  Amsterdam, NL18 diciembre 2018
Ik heb verschillende functies gehad bij TomTom en leer nog steeds heel veel. Er is ruimte voor eigen initiatief en ontwikkeling, maar iedereen moet het zelf doen en zelf structuur aanbrengen. De bedrijfscultuur is prestatiegericht met een positieve inslag. Het leukste is de kwaliteit van de mensen: veel talent uit verschillende landen, allemaal met veel ideeën. De meeste mensen nemen initiatief en hebben veel ambitie. Het moeilijke is dat er veel concurrentie is en het is niet altijd duidelijk waarop management wil focussen.
Cultura laboral
Fun for a while until the company imploded
Senior Sales Logistics Administrator (Antiguo empleado) –  Burlington, MA10 diciembre 2018
Working for a consumer electronics business was a wonderful growth experience when the company was doing well in the US. However, as we were a Dutch company, we never had a chance against the US competition. No advertising was ever performed to bring us into mainstream America. Senior management promised we would have exposure, but it never came to fruition. As a consequence we imploded, and went from a staff of almost 100 to less than a handful. Redundancy weeded many of us out, and our colleagues in The Netherlands absorbed our responsibilities. Sad.
Pros
Free breakfasts and occasional lunches, parties, location, good benefits
Contras
Lower salaries than local industry, communication
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 4NoDenunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en TomTom. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta