Valoraciones de TripAdvisor

Mostrando las 77 valoraciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Tripadvisor/Viator
Sales Agent (Empleado actual) –  Las Vegas, NV30 marzo 2019
Everyday I log in to the phones and take calls for customers who are looking for tours and transfers for their vacation. I assist them finding the best ones give them ideas on what is popular how close it is to their hotel or if they get picked up from their hotel. I have learned a lot about all the places all over the world and a lot of the tours that there are. I love talking to the people and learning what they want to go see and helping them find something fun and help them have an enjoyable experience when they vacation. I am a good hard worker get along with just about everyone in the office I enjoy my environment at work.
Pros
free food
schedule choices no seniority
Cultura laboral
If you are in sales , stay away!!
Account Executive (Antiguo empleado) –  Needham, MA28 marzo 2019
Simple, you'll NEVER be able to reach your sales targets - Super high-turnover. not sure about other departments, but If you are in SALES, PLEASE RUN! There's absolutely no transparency in your paycheck.. most of us how NO IDEA HOW MUCH WE GET/GOT PAID.

Questions to ask during your interview process:
What percentage of your team actually makes it to quota?
What's is the comp plan based on?
Why are hoteliers losing credibility on your digital products?
How many employees have left in the last few months? (over 30)
Why do you have such a high turnover?

The best thing about TA is the People around you however, they don't stick around for long...
Pros
PEOPLE
MANAGEMENT
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Safe and fun place to work
Data Analyst Co-op (Antiguo empleado) –  Needham, MA2 marzo 2019
A typical day at work consisted of having a set plan for what to do for the day, Usually starting with standup and then having a lot of quiet working time. The best part of the job was working with some really awesome people and having the security of a large successful tech company.
Meh
Marketing (Empleado actual) –  Boston, MA6 febrero 2019
There's a serious lack of communication in the organization that is almost deadly. For a tech company, I've never expected for the company to be so resistant to minimizing manual processes or to being proactive about change. Benefits are good, but the salaries are not. And the benefits have actually decreased since I started so...
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 2NoDenunciar
Great environment to work
Marketing Internship (Antiguo empleado) –  Boston, MA1 febrero 2019
They give all of the extra comforts. Snack bar, coffee, tea, flavored water, lounge chairs around an open concept. It is a great style for the younger crowd. Some disconnects with management styles through the 'totem pole', but overall it was a great place to work.
Pros
Free lunches with an awesome selection
Boa remuneração
Empregado de Mesa (Antiguo empleado) –  Portugal15 enero 2019
Paga-se bem, embora muitas horas de trabalho, bom networking entra funcionários.
Empresa moderna e dinamica
Executivo de Vendas (Antiguo empleado) –  Oxford , Inglaterra7 enero 2019
Uma emporesa com condicoes de trabalho fantasticas, mas muito exigente a nivel profissional. O nosso dia a dia inclui " cold calling " para publicitar e vender " Business Listing " ( uma ferramenta que permite a empresas hoteleiras poupar em comissoes pagas a agencias de viagens online ), gestao de paginas Business Listinmg ja existentes na nossa area e tambem lidar com renovacoes de contrato. Embora a pressao em atingir os objetivos fosse alta, a empresa convidava-nos a relaxar durante os dias de trabalho, com zonas de lazer disponiveis em todos os pisos. Todas as semanas todo o staff reunia-se na Segunda Feira de manha para uma conversa motivacional por parte da management team, onde eram tambem oferecidos premios de incentivo semanais.
Pros
Refeicao gratuitas, zonas de lazer
Cultura laboral
Poor compensation for the category
Marketing Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Newton, MA17 diciembre 2018
Your team makes or breaks your experience. In general, goals are aggressive and people seem stressed. During negotiations, know your worth and ask for it. Otherwise, it's almost impossible to grow your salary.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 6No 1Denunciar
It's Okay
Supplier Support Agent (Empleado actual) –  Las Vegas, NV27 noviembre 2018
The benefits are really great, but the management in my area is not the strongest management team I've had. There seems to be no consequences for poor actions.
Pros
Benefits
Contras
Has all the bells and whistles free to employees, Gym, Pub, Free Food
Sales Performance Training Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Needham, MA24 noviembre 2018
I would never work for TripAdvisor again. They provide lot's of perks, but they change their mission/business model daily. However, you are a recent college graduate, it's a great place to learn to sell in a fun, open environment. Note: They will let you go within a week or two if you don't fit in. I've never seen anything like it.
Pros
Free Lunch, Gym, Pub, Snacks 24/7, Games, bring your dog to work
Contras
All over the place, leadership can't make up their mind, and all changes are made last minute with little to no communication.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 5NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
TripAdvisor is an amazing place to work. I would highly recommend working there.
Content Marketing Intern (Antiguo empleado) –  Needham, MA25 octubre 2018
I am grateful for my time at TripAdvisor as a Content Marketing Intern where I worked on a diverse, yet dynamic team that helped each other grow and learn on a daily basis.
Pros
Free lunches, dogs, corporate sponsored events, fitness activities, massages & more
Short lunch breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1NoDenunciar
Great workplace
Sales Manager (Empleado actual) –  Singapore17 septiembre 2018
Great workplace to work with amazing teams and managements. Work hard, play hard and Speed wins in the business models. Always focus on travelers in the world.
Cultura laboral
Overall a great place to intern
Product Management Intern (Antiguo empleado) –  Needham, MA24 mayo 2018
I did my internship at TripAdvisor in product management and it was a great place to see how big tech does product. Overall, in comparison to other places i have worked, TripAdvisor excels at communication across teams, providing autonomy to individuals to contribute, and values good work/life balance. TripAdvisor was probably the most laid back place I have ever worked, but we still got our projects done with incredible attention to detail.
Pros
Great Management, good work life balance, shuttle to office from Boston, catered lunch, gym, great office
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?No 4Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Business Development Manager, LATAM (Antiguo empleado) –  Boston, MA17 mayo 2018
Innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
Cultura laboral
Great, smart people to work with
Product Manager, Advertising Solutions (Empleado actual) –  Needham, MA12 abril 2018
- Everyday can be different
- Collaboration is there if you want it
- Motto is speed wins but reality is projects take a very long time to finish
- Engineering runs the show
Pros
Exciting projects, free lunch
Contras
they promote people to manage teams that have no experience managing
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 2NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Great company with management that cares
Account Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Boston, MA6 abril 2018
I loved working at TripAdvisor. The opportunities are there for the taking if you show up, work hard, and show interest in growth. My managers were constantly there to make sure my questions were answered and to ask me where I wanted to go with my career. The only con were that the position was paid lower than others in the area (I think they tried to compensate this with benefits but I would have preferred 5k more in my paycheck over company events to be honest).
Pros
great benefits, collaborative work environment, room for growth
Contras
Sometimes too laid back, salary was too low for the role
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 4No 2Denunciar
Great Place to Work
Brand Design Intern (Antiguo empleado) –  Needham, MA9 marzo 2018
TripAdvisor’s Internship Program was extraordinary. The recruiting staff did such a great job with getting the 200 interns familiar with their new work environment. There were events such as: scavenger hunts in Boston, ice breakers, bubble soccer, and mystery games. I was placed with the brand design team on the 6th floor. My manager made my experience there so comfortable and helped me to challenge myself each day without feeling overwhelmed. The other members of the team were delightful to work with as well. They would always help me if I had any questions and steer me in the right direction with projects I was working on. In the one summer I was there, I felt like I gained four years worth of knowledge. My experience was truly remarkable.
Pros
Free lunch, gym, good working culture
Fast Paced, Goal Orientated & Fun
Senior Sales Manager (Empleado actual) –  United Kingdom3 marzo 2018
TripAdvisor offers diverse opportunities and the chance to work with varied markets. My time there provided me with lot's of investment and development of my skills and a chance to adapt to various cultures.

The company culture is fast paced, ever changing and evolving requiring and agile and dynamic working approach
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 1No 3Denunciar
Fun place to work
Ad Operations Intern/ Trafficking Temp (Antiguo empleado) –  Newton, MA13 febrero 2018
TA has a great employee culture there are excellent perks (free helathcare, kegs, etc.) and frequent fun events. Unfortunately, the laid back environment can foster complacency.
Pros
Free lunches, beer, flexibility.
Contras
Limited opportunity for career advancement within the organization, complacency among a number of employees.
Cultura laboral
Not a great place to work.
Sales Coordinator (Antiguo empleado) –  Miami, FL25 enero 2018
One word- disaster. The Latin American sector of this company needs a huge change! Management is absolutely appalling. Can not stress enough how much was given by many and nothing was gained.
Pros
Free Lunches 2 days a week, work from home here and there.
unprofessional, mistreating, condescending, unfair
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 3NoDenunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en TripAdvisor. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta