Valoraciones de Videojet

Se encontraron 135 valoraciones con los criterios de la búsqueda Ver las 137 valoraciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Cultura laboral
Bottom Line the Hiring Manager will Use U and Don't want to Pay For The Work! I Feel that's Unfair!,And he Don't Know How to even Know how tAnymachine
Machine Operator back Up/Lead Packer/Order filler (Empleado actual) –  Elk Grove Village, IL21 agosto 2019
In Life What Ever U Get U Pay For ! Only Real Training for Special People Like Myself. But when asked for a raise ? Just do the extra Work! Only will Use Your Special skills! Enough Said. Spend More Time their Then at Home just to Pay to live!!!!!! ( Not getting paid My Worth!)
1,0
Péssima
Vendas Internas (Empleado actual) –  Barueri, SP7 agosto 2019
Péssima.gestao direta, empresa sem cuidado no trato com funcionários.
Pros
Salário
Contras
Toda a declaração acima e por essa razao um exagerado turn over
Videojet Technologies - workplace environment
Sr. Sales Engineer (Empleado actual) –  Wood Dale, IL30 julio 2019
Environment was very competitive and very much up to the salesperson to be successful by working hard to develop sales opportunities within assigned territory along with very aggressive goals to meet annually. Team I worked with was good but most recent manager was not very experienced in sales or sales management.
Fun Workplace as was joined with all other OpCos
Strategic Accounts Director (Antiguo empleado) –  Dubai28 julio 2019
Overall was Positive
I liked Videojet, all peers and colleagues and together created a sincere footprint at the MEA GSAs and this established for a long term residual and incremental income.
Pros
Flexibility
80% Travel
Good at times
Technical (Empleado actual) –  Huntingdon9 julio 2019
The company is very good company to work for. It does try to reward its employees wherever it can. Most of the employees are grateful for this. However there is an unsettled work culture. An expectancy that one person should take on the work of 3 or 4 persons
Pros
Good rewards
Poor management
sicherer und fordernder Arbeitgeber
Project Manager Sales/Marketing West Europe (Empleado actual) –  Limburg an der Lahn2 junio 2019
-Gute Atmosphäre und Zusammenarbeit
- starke Ausrichtung aus "shareholder value" d.h. sehr eingeschränkter Planungshorizont.
- "hands-on" Mentalität auf Mitarbeiterebene. Auf Manager Ebene sehr politisch
- flache aber starre Hierarchie mit wachsendem Management "Wasserkopf"
- Betriebswirtschaftliche Erkenntnisse und Handwerkszeug kommen oft zum Einsatz. Zum Teil liegt der Fokus zu starkt auf KPIs und Prozessen und zu wenig auf die Mitarbeiter dahinter.
- große Kommunikationsdefizite zwischen den Mitarbeiter und zwischen Management und Mitarbeiter: Angekündigte Maßnahmen werden nicht umgesetzt und "ausgesessen".
Pros
Jobsicherheit
Keine Alterversorgung/Weihnachtsgeld und sonstige Leistung
Lack of communication
Customer Service Representative (Empleado actual) –  Wood Dale, IL18 abril 2019
Videojet as a whole company is a great place to work for however management team lacks communication skills. Management team focuses on errors being made rather than taking care of the same issues we’re having regarding the customer. They tell you to please be vocal and send any suggestions but always argue with you when you voice your opinion.
Pros
Free lunches and outings
Cultura laboral
empresa muy buena transnacional aprende uno mucho y trabajo bajo presion
almacen y atencion al cliente (Antiguo empleado) –  ciudad de mexico del valle11 abril 2019
se realizan 100 cotizacines diarias se trabajaba bajo mucha presión pero aprendi mucho y el trabajo en equipo y los quipihay muy buenos porque eso te hacer realizar trabajo en esquipo con mucha convivencia y el tiempo alcanza para todo pues el estress pero se supera aprendi mucho

empresa muy buena aprendes mucho
Pros
aprender de los demas
Contras
no puedes faltar tienes que cehcar tus tiempos
Busy environment
Senior Customer Care Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Wood Dale, IL11 abril 2019
The typical work day was very busy. Priorities needed to be changed frequently depending on the calls. The team was very good. Casual day on Friday was plus.
Pros
Good health care
work life balance
2,0
Cultura laboral
Fast paced, lack of understanding and directioin
Technician (Empleado actual) –  Wood Dale, IL26 marzo 2019
There is a large disconnect between management and the rest of the people working here. Those above miss the big picture that that those below see and live with on a daily basis.
Cultura laboral
It is good organization to work.
Senior Service Engineer (Empleado actual) –  Vapi26 febrero 2019
I am very happy to be a part of videojet India. Is is really a very good platform to work. It's work culture is also good and the most benefit is that you can easily got support from everyone.
Just OK
PROJECT MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN (Empleado actual) –  Wood Dale, IL17 febrero 2019
Compensation and networking opportunities in Danaher don't completely outweigh the misguided management. No understanding of total cost anywhere to be found.
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for
Credit Analyst (Antiguo empleado) –  Wood Dale, IL13 febrero 2019
A typical day at VJ was working closely with Sales, Customer Care, Service and Contracts Dept. Everyday was an adventure. You never knew what you would take on next or learn about the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was the employees. Everyone working together as a team. "Best Team Wins"
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?No 2Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Job is fast paced and demanding with a large emphasis on customer facing relations.
Senior Customer Service Engineer (Empleado actual) –  Wood Dale, IL14 enero 2019
Working at Videojet has had its ups and downs. Being in a field service role provided semi-flexible working hours that were largely dependant on balancing the available work load. Little to no daily oversight requires a high level of personal responsibility to meet customer requirements and corporate goals. Metrics are very demanding and results driven. The workplace culture is largely selfish in nature which is directly tied to employee compensation packages. Local management tends to be both capable and nurturing. Senior management positions experience a high level of turnover, with no high level VP's staying on for more than two years. Reductions in product quality in favor of marketing expansions has led to the repair portion of the job becoming more difficult. New job responsibilities are being added quarterly with no additional compensation. Work/life balance is difficult due to the nature of the job and how you are always dealing with both customer facing issues and internal issues via email and phone.
Pros
Good auxiliary benefits including company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop which may be freely used for personal reasons within the set boundaries, Semi-flexible schedule, Ample vacation days.
Contras
Poor work life balance, no room for advancements at the lower levels, poor compensation increases.
Evolution de carrière
Global Pharma Director (Empleado actual) –  Villebon-sur-Yvette (91)14 enero 2019
Videojet fait partie du Groupe Danaher qui partage une même culture au sein du groupe et qui propose des formations continues à ses dirigeants afin de pouvoir les muter dans une autre société du groupe en partagent les mêmes outils d'analyse et de fonctionnement.
Pros
Formation continue
Buen ambiente
Marketing Country Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.11 enero 2019
Es una empresa muy competitiva y te obliga a cumplir con tus objetivos.
Pros
Seguro medico, atomovil, fondo de ahorro
No hay contras
Lean working environment.
IP Paralegal (Antiguo empleado) –  Wood Dale, IL7 enero 2019
I was the IP paralegal for 6 operating companies of Danaher. When I started, the number of entities I was responsible for was only 2. As Danaher acquired more companies that fell under my corporate division, the IP portfolios of these companies were absorbed but not the legal personnel to support them. My responsibilities grew exponentially over time. I did not mind at first as I thought my diligence and performance over the years would be appreciated. If it was, I did not feel that way in the end.

Danaher prides itself in being a lean working environment. They tend to hire highly motivated individuals that thrive under high work loads and pressure situations. They hire individuals that can hit the ground running with little handholding. I took pride in the fact that the I was that type of individual and luckily my work experience and education prepared me well for this job. I was eager to prove that I could absorb the increased workload and prove my worth. I was able to handle the increased work load for several years but my efforts and dedication were not recognized.

A typical day would start with working on the day to day responsibilities of my position but would quickly transform into a series of fire drills and ad hoc projects quickly derailing any chance to accomplish the tasks that were originally planned. It was difficult to get a sense of daily accomplishment as tasks were frequently pushed aside and de-prioritized only to become a priority at a later date. Again, this was part of the lean work environment and was the norm, not the exception.

What
  más... did I learn? I learned a lot. The responsibilities that would normally be handled by an entire IP department were now concentrated into one person. I was well versed in many of the roles from my previous experiences. The only difference was that instead of several well trained individuals working in their respective area of expertise, I had to assume the role of each. Initially I took great pride in being able to perform under these conditions but over the years as the work load increased, I began to feel that nothing would be done by management to level load my increasing responsibilities/workload.

Management: There are some very bright stars sprinkled throughout management and it was a pleasure to interact with and work for so many of them. These bright stars out shined the members of management that were unapproachable and difficult to work with. Like many of us worker bees, management too was spread thin and required to perform under the lean environment. I took some solace that at least they too were under the same types of pressure. The feeling of always being overwhelmed permeated not only from within but from above.

Workplace culture can be characterized as reactive. Periodic events would be held to increase morale but usually too little and too late. It was almost patronizing to attend some of the company events. I applaud the individuals who genuinely strove to increase morale and improve the workplace culture, but they were usually tasked to do so from above. Morale and an enjoyable workplace should be created organically, not mandated.

The hardest part of the job was also one of the most satisfying ones. The level of diligence required to solely operate the support functions of an IP department are very high. Mistakes and errors could potentially have adverse affects on the business. Expectations were high and I did not want to let management down as they were counting on me to perform my responsibilities. What began as an ever paranoid feeling that I could do or not do something that would hurt the business turned into a sense of pride and confidence. Over the years, my confidence in my ability to handle the job grew and I was certain my performance/work product was an asset to my department.

The most enjoyable part of the job? The people. I met and worked with so many amazing people. We were all on the same Viking ship manning our oar. They of them helped me through some hard days and I would like to think I helped them get through some of their tough days too. It was a pleasure work with them and to get to know them on a personal level.
  menos
Pros
The people - down to earth, highly motivated and hard working.
Contras
Workload - only so many plates you can keep spinning until some begin to fall.
The best place to work
Sr.Sales Engineer (Antiguo empleado) –  Kerala20 diciembre 2018
Videojet is one the best company to work with. Good salary and allowances and also good incentives. management is also good. Work pressure is little bit high.
Pros
Salary and work culture
work pressure
2,0
Company is Horrible
Engineering Technician (Empleado actual) –  Wood Dale, IL19 diciembre 2018
Company is cut throat. Morale is low.

Management runs in circles with no direction.

Company withholds money and does not pay VENDORS end of year who threaten to cut off business....

Company promotes job culture. That in itself is a joke.

If you look at any successful company it always starts with leaders who have a vision. They then hire others specialized in different areas to work together to make this vision come true. It's a democracy, everyone has their field of expertise and everyone trusts one another and TOGETHER they build something great. Videojet is the exact opposite.

There is no trust with leaders who are cut throat and only look out for themselves.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración? 6NoDenunciar
regular
Analista Fiscal Sênior (Antiguo empleado) –  Barueri, SP5 diciembre 2018
empresas com profissionais muito bom, mas um péssimo RH
Pros
bons colaboradores
RH deplorável
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?NoDenunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Videojet. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta